VIDEO: 34th Annual America's Cup Teams on the Bay

by Christopher Barrow 22. June 2011 11:41
With the teams on the way in and America's Cup housing questions coming in, excitment's in the air around September 2013!  Check out this video as the team's first few practice runs wrap up on the bay:

Have a home to list for rent in Marin or San Francisco for the America's Cup? Call meto discuss your options: (415) 895-0102.

Comments (5) -

Jason Day
Jason Day United States
6/26/2011 7:09:58 AM #

Great Post, I agree with you totaly,good job.

SJR Group review
SJR Group review United States
6/30/2011 10:53:35 PM #

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

gucci outlet
gucci outlet United States
7/1/2011 12:22:00 AM #

That is why, some people will are right into intense training and thus trainings, it is wise to normally get plenty of fluids.

Nike Dunk High
Nike Dunk High Uruguay
7/1/2011 3:49:17 PM #

To get by myself section I will right often be originated out of this daring minimal goof, who seem to braved her hated attacker of saving the actual with her keeper; and also out of this good old baboon, who seem to, climbing down with the heaps, caught up around win her little comrade originating from a market with impressed most dogs -- when originating from a savage who seem to pleasures so that you can self applied her players, features right up soft surrender, tactics infanticide without the need of embarrassment, sweets her female counterpart for instance slaves, has learned virtually no decency, and it's haunted by grossest superstitions.

filter paper
filter paper People's Republic of China
7/3/2011 9:53:25 PM #

I think there are many car accessories which people are not always pay attention to, but they are must in cars. To start with, the safety device is very important which usually contains [url=http://www.gasgoo.com/hot/p-baby-safety-seat.html]Baby Safety Seat[/url] as well as [url=www.gasgoo.com/.../]Safety Buckle[/url]. The baby safety seat is always fixed in a [url=www.gasgoo.com/auto-products/seat-frame-421/]car seat frame[/url]. Thus, it is also a component of a safety device. [url=www.gasgoo.com/.../]Neck rest[/url] is necessary too. This is always for drivers. [url=www.gasgoo.com/auto-products/air-drier-1061/]Air drier[/url] is always loaded in every car especially in the damp place. At last, I would like to introduce you the [url=www.gasgoo.com/.../]friction material[/url]. It protects your car parts from being worn out.

pozycjonowanie
pozycjonowanie United States
7/4/2011 1:31:53 AM #

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass' favor.

Country flag
biuquote
  • Preview

List Your Property

Thanks for visiting my blog.  My team and I specialize in leasing homes for rent in Marin.  As the broker and owner of Foundation Rentals and Relocation, I am happy to discuss your property anytime.  Call me directly at (415) 895-0102, or visit us online at www.foundationretalgroup.com.

Christopher Barrow, Broker

Successfully RENTED in Marin

Here are a few of our local successfully rented properties here in Marin.  My team offers complimentary consultations, so let us know if you'd like us to view your property as well.

Tenant Services

A great rental broker saves you time and money - anything less can waste both.  If you're a well-qualified tenant serious about finding a great home to rent in Marin you have come to the right place.   We offer Tenant Services as well starting at $375; follow the link or call our office to learn more about putting our team to work for you and gaining premium access to our off-market listings. (415) 507-9600.