Relocating and Leasing in Marin; an Ongoing Conversation

by Christopher 28. June 2008 19:00

Welcome to Marin's Relocating and Leasing Blog

Written by Christopher Barrow, broker and owner of Foundation Rental and Relocation Inc, the purpose of this blog is to discuss various issues surrounding rentals and relocation in the North Bay.  Born in San Francisco and raised in Marin, Christopher can tell you first hand about his experience with this great county.  He knows equally well what Marin County brings to the table for the single professional relocating for work, the newlywed couple transitioning from city life, or the family looking for the ideal place to raise their children.  People flock to Marin knowing that they can live in a safe environment and send their kids to a great school, yet remain close to San Francisco or the East Bay for work, and all the while enjoy local getaways in Napa and Sonoma, or a cruise on Mt. Tam on their bike on the weekends.  This is a blog for all those considering relocating or leasing in Marin.

About Christopher:

Born in San Francisco and raised in Marin, Christopher comes from an educational background in communications, with previous work experience in sales and client management.  Christopher works every end of the rental spectrum from one bedroom apartments for $1,500 to high-end, executive-style rentals renting anywhere from $8,000 to $15,000+ a month.  A working relationship with Christopher brings round the clock dedication and true client focus.  While his specialty is on Marin rentals and relocation, Christopher does on occassion service clients in San Francisco and parts of the East Bay.

When not working--which is rare if you ask his friends and family--Christopher spends his time at the Bay Club in Corte Madera, or at home in San Rafael with his wife and business partner, Darcy and their two dogs and cat, enjoying all the great outdoor life Marin has to offer.

Comments (16) -

Cute Love Quotes
Cute Love Quotes United States
6/19/2011 11:05:07 PM #

Good post. I learn something more difficult on totally different blogs everyday. It'll always be stimulating to learn content from other writers and apply just a little something from their store. I’d want to make use of some with the content material on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link on your net blog. Thanks for sharing.

Cute Love Quotes
Cute Love Quotes United States
6/20/2011 12:50:53 AM #

An interesting dialogue is value comment. I think that you should write extra on this topic, it won't be a taboo subject but typically people are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Sagittarius
Sagittarius United States
6/20/2011 1:56:46 AM #

An interesting discussion is value comment. I believe that you should write more on this topic, it won't be a taboo subject but usually people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

cazare apartamente bucuresti
cazare apartamente bucuresti United States
6/21/2011 11:05:04 AM #

You make a great point. Got some intersting info here. I think that if more people thought about it that way, they’d have a better time get the hang ofing the issue

how to become a registered nurse
how to become a registered nurse United States
6/22/2011 12:15:40 PM #

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid transparent idea

gadzety
gadzety United States
6/30/2011 12:14:52 AM #

Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I'm not sure I'd want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

gadzety
gadzety United States
6/30/2011 2:44:58 AM #

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like 'Mixview' that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you're listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of "neighbors" will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune "Social" is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

train a puppy
train a puppy United States
6/30/2011 9:57:49 AM #

Emma

koszulki reklamowe
koszulki reklamowe United States
7/3/2011 9:36:45 PM #

dlugopisy reklamowe
dlugopisy reklamowe United States
7/3/2011 11:22:29 PM #

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it'll do even better in those areas, but for now it's a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod's strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

pozycjonowanie kraków
pozycjonowanie kraków United States
7/4/2011 12:45:42 AM #

found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

pozycjonowanie stron kraków
pozycjonowanie stron kraków United States
7/4/2011 1:02:36 AM #

I'll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

agencja interaktywna kraków
agencja interaktywna kraków United States
7/5/2011 2:48:22 AM #

Paleo Eating
Paleo Eating United States
7/5/2011 4:33:31 AM #

Many Cheers for the solid entry. I have been looking for a website like this and was happy when I was able to locate it after looking for for an hour.  be sure to come by again. Best of luck!!

Maude Abson
Maude Abson United States
7/5/2011 7:58:30 PM #

Awesome post over again. Thanks a lot!

potty train a puppy
potty train a puppy United States
7/6/2011 10:36:12 PM #

Hey, i just wanted to say i really enjoyed your article, and i that i think i might be able to take some tips from it Smile Thanks Smile

Tiendas Online
Tiendas Online United States
7/7/2011 5:44:42 PM #

Discovered your web on Google today and really loved it.. I filed as a favorite it and will be back to check it out some more later . Excellent work once again! I am looking forward for your next post. I work in a company developing <A href="http://www.tiendavirtual.net">Tienda Virtual</A>

crate training your puppy
crate training your puppy United States
7/8/2011 11:21:02 PM #

Nice job dude, keep up the good work Smile

accelerated nursing programs
accelerated nursing programs
7/21/2011 2:49:54 PM #

If you buy a school bag, for backpacks, messenger bags to see, boat Z Handbags , laptop-style carriers, and bags made of rubies, Tuesday. These guys are a popular choice among students for good reason C they are often large enough to much space and often materials that can withstand can be stretched. If you always pay a lot of readings and notes, a feature in a bag is an air of stiff arms.

cctv baluns
cctv baluns United States
8/15/2011 4:32:38 PM #

I am not  rattling good  with English but I  line up  this very   easy   to read  .

used computers
used computers United States
8/30/2011 5:26:23 PM #

It's always fun to see sites like this...It contributes the author's ideas and knowledge.

Thao Gilbert
Thao Gilbert United States
9/13/2011 5:32:01 PM #

I had scaned thru your website, and amazing! There is loads of valuable information around here.. I am going to forward this website link to him. I'm very sure he will like to read it.thank you once again DJ!

Apartments in Dubai
Apartments in Dubai United States
9/19/2011 10:08:15 PM #

Hi, I would like to post this on my personal blog, could you please allow me to do it?

Country flag
biuquote
  • Preview

List Your Property

Thanks for visiting my blog.  My team and I specialize in leasing homes for rent in Marin.  As the broker and owner of Foundation Rentals and Relocation, I am happy to discuss your property anytime.  Call me directly at (415) 895-0102, or visit us online at www.foundationretalgroup.com.

Christopher Barrow, Broker

Successfully RENTED in Marin

Here are a few of our local successfully rented properties here in Marin.  My team offers complimentary consultations, so let us know if you'd like us to view your property as well.

Tenant Services

A great rental broker saves you time and money - anything less can waste both.  If you're a well-qualified tenant serious about finding a great home to rent in Marin you have come to the right place.   We offer Tenant Services as well starting at $375; follow the link or call our office to learn more about putting our team to work for you and gaining premium access to our off-market listings. (415) 507-9600.